At Restructuring Works we use the term Turnaround Management to refer to the process of working with the directors of a company in Financial Distress to identify the causes of the Financial Distress and the development of a strategy to return the company to financial health.
Turnaround Management is applicable to “solvent” companies. When a company is “insolvent”, the processes are often similar, but they are done using formal protection under insolvency legislation in the Corporations Act – we deal with that process in our page Voluntary Administration. If you are not sure if your company is solvent or insolvent then you should probably start at our page Is my company insolvent?
The specific services we provide under the broad term Turnaround Management varies with the situation. Click on the links below to learn more:
- Financial Restructuring – deals with the capital structure of your business including the mix of debt to equity, but not operational issues.
- Operational Restructuring – identifies the causes of operational underperformance and develops of strategy to improve performance.
- Business Stabilisation – assists directors when some sort of crisis hits the business, such as the loss of a big contract.
How much will it cost?
If you are worried about the cost we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our Quick Review Service.
In an effort to get you to experience the power of Restructuring Works we offer a Quick Review Service whereby we:
- Provide you with a list of documents to get together;
- Attend at your business for a one day review of the information and
- Provide a brief written report on our findings and a recommendation for the path forward.
We agree a low fixed price before commencing.
If you’ve read enough about Turnaround Management and want to get started on the restructuring of your company; CONTACT US NOW for CONFIDENTIAL FREE ADVICE. Or if you think the above solutions are not right for you then why not review our other solutions.