An Operational Restructuring involves working with the directors to identify the causes of operational underperformance and the development of a strategy to achieve improvement. The plan will usually cover the following areas:
- Review of your products and markets to assess their contribution to profit;
- Alignment of costs with revenues and making appropriate cost reductions;
- Rationalisation of operations and facilities to improve efficiency and release cash;
- Disposal of underperforming and non-core businesses;
- Identification of skills and resource gaps in your management team.
- Operational Restructuring is often done in conjunction with a Financial Restructuring.
If you’ve read enough and want to get started on the restructuring of your company; CONTACT US NOW for CONFIDENTIAL FREE ADVICE. Or if you think the above solutions are not right for you then why not review our other solutions.